Saturday 8 July 2017

Challenge #198 - Animals - Pink Gem Designs Challenge

As with my other Challenge posts Im having to write them up in advance as I should if all goes well be recovering from a bowel operation which is supposed to take place last Wednesday, hopefully but this time it wont be long before Im allowed home.
Anyway this fortnights Challenge over on Pink Gem Designs is all about

Animals

As always our brilliant sponsor and designer is Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs  do please go and visit the Pink Gem Designs website and see for yourself

 
  As I had a new home card to create I decided to use this cute image
 
 
This is called "Snail Home" and you will find him here, I printed him onto white card then coloured him with my copic pens, afterwards I used a Nestabilitie Die to cut him out, and placed him onto a mount of larger green card of the same shape.
The backing papers are also from Pink Gem Designs and this set is called "Slugs and Snails" and you will find them here. I have used several of the papers the make one which was stuck on a green mount is a green background with snails on, then I have created a fence with a border punch and placed it along the center, and below this i have used another paper in beige and a snail border punch and this was placed in front of the fence.
The mounted image was placed in the center towards the bottom, and for my sentiment I printed it on my computer and then mounted this on another piece of green card and placed this in the top left hand corner and used some Scrabble tiles for the actual New Home title and to finish of I have used a bee and ladybirds embellishments.
Now that you've seen my Card I do hope you will pay a visit to Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blogspot and hopefully it will have inspired you to take part in this "Animals" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

No comments: