Wednesday 24 May 2017

Challenge #294 - "Lace and Pearls" - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, Im writing this post up a few weeks early as Im thinking its possible in the next few weeks Im going to be rather busy with health problems so I do hope you will forgive me.
The Challenge this time is "Lace and Pearls" and Im sure if your anything like me you have hoards of them in your stash, and I had some really pretty lace with pearls sown into it as you will see on my card which I will post in a moment.
As always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website



But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you dont they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation dont you think.
And now to show you my Card


This beautiful little lady is titled "The Bride" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card then coloured her with my copic pens, after wards I used a oval die to cut her out, and a larger one with a pretty edge to put behind her, then I used a even bigger one and blue card for the mount.
I also used the same set of dies for the sentiment which is from my stash.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of blue card and the backing paper is also from the same design set as the image and you will find it here, I then used the piece of lace down the left hand side and attached it to the back of my first mount. I then placed the mounted image in the center with the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner, to finish of I have used some rose buds and some backing sprays and tied a red ribbon around them and created a bow and placed them in the top right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and I do hope that you will want to take part in this "Lace and Pearls" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Shirley, such a pretty image and lovely lace details.
I hope you are OK.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Love that lace. Great design.
Hugs
Anna

Meighan Wheller said...

Beautiful card Shirley. Hope you are well. Regards Meighan